This Sinister Diesel 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete Kit for the 2007.5-2009 Dodge Ram 2500 & 3500 replaces the factory-installed EGR (exhaust gas recirculation) system on your Cummins engine, giving you lower engine temperatures, faster turbo spool, and more power to the wheels.
Our 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete is made from mandrel-bent 304 stainless steel and tubing machined billet aluminum and has been fully pressure tested to ensure maximum reliability and leak-free service under the toughest conditions. This 6.7L Cummins EGR Delete kit is designed to recirculate your engine coolant faster than the stock EGR system for cooler engine temperatures while also allowing your 6.7L Cummins to breathe easier by eliminating sooty exhaust gasses that pass through your intake manifold with the stock EGR system in place.
- Nickel Plated Steel and Machined Billet Aluminum Construction
- Fully TIG welded and pressure tested
- Improved Exhaust Gas Flow
- Cleaner Intake Air
- (1) Sinister Diesel 6.7 Cummins EGR Delete
- All hardware needed for installation