The AFE 46-70180 Transmission Pan for your 2011-2016 Ford 6.7L Powerstroke brings performance engineering and protection to the 6R140 automatic transmission in your truck. This deep pan adds an additional 3 quarts capacity over stock. Featuring built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the ambient air for maximum cooling. Constructed out of durable A380 aluminum with reinforced ribs for maximum strength. This pan also features a black, powder-coated finish with machined fins for protection and styling.
Internal and External Fins: Internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the ambient air for maximum cooling.
Magnetic Drain Plug: This system incorporates a large neodymium magnetic drain plug that captures loose particles for maximum transmission protection and can be tightened using a 1/2″” square socket drive.
1/8″ NPT Port: Threaded 1/8″ NPT port comes ready to use for your transmission temperature sensor.
Hassle-Free Installation: Transmission pan comes complete with all necessary hardware to bolt directly to factory location for a hassle-free installation. Compatible with stock filter and able to reuse stock factory gasket.
When it comes to engineering for power, performance, protection and value, aFe Power is the only choice
- Constructed out of die-cast A380 aluminum, raw or black powder-coating machined finish
- Built-in internal and external fins transfer heat from the fluid to the outside air for maximum cooling
- Neodymium magnetic drain plug is used for maximum gear protection
- A 1/8″ NPT calibration plug port comes ready to use for your transmission temperature sensor
- 3 quart oil capacity, over stock
- Internal & External Fins
- Includes Transmission Pan Filter
- Includes a fully machined groove to accept supplied O-ring for a leak free seal