- Improves torque up to 50 lbs x ft
- Increases horsepower up to 17 HP
- Better turbo spool-up
- Better throttle response
- Lowers Exhaust Gas Temperatures
- Perfect complement with your turbo upgrade
- Patent Pending Multiple Directional Vane (MDV) Technology
- Superior internal cross section with turning vanes increases intake air flow vs. stock intake manifold
- Back side is pre-tapped for easy and clean gauge installation and other auxiliary inputs
- Stainless Steel Hardware
- Will not void warranty
- C.A.R.B EO# D-550-10
Pre-tapped for easy and clean gauge installation and other auxiliary inputs
Stock Dodge Cummins intake manifolds have sharp bends and corners. Air flows around these corners and zones of dead air created. These dead air zones choke down air and restrict airflow to your engine.
The MDV™ Advantage
Our MDV™ technology uses smooth bends and directional vanes to form multiple air paths through the manifold. These new paths are smoother and shorter, producing much smaller dead air zones for increased overall airflow to the engine.